Man gets electrocuted and disappears while urinating on a live electrical cable


Some Twitter users were left in shock and some in laughter after a man vanished as he was electrocuted by a live wire from an electrical pole.

In CCTV footage, the man can be seen walking out of a shop and then looking for a spot so he could urinate.

He approached the electrical pole – which seemed to have exposed live wires – and it exploded when his urine came into contact with the wires.

  Clientele Life Insurances  

The footage shows the man ‘vanishing’ from the scene after the explosion.

Previous New car theft scam in South Africa
Next Skeem Saam’s Pebetsi Matlaila gets married